Monday 17 August 2009

I got tagged =O

My lovely friend Leanne tagged me to do this, so I thought I would XD

1. First of all go to your 'Pictures' folder (I'm pretty sure you all know where it is) then simply click your first album of pictures.
2. Count down your photos to your lucky 10th number. But it must be a picture that hasn’t been tampered with or named and you can’t pick one you've already posted on blogger.
3. Lastly post your wonderful picture and tell us all the amazing story that goes with it. Sounds fun ay! Oh and don't forget to tag 5 more people when your done!


This is from when I saw Children Of Bodom at Rock City in Nottingham :D

This was the best day/night of my life and I can't explain with sufficient words how much I loved this concert. There was loads of people who though cannibal Corpse should have headlined but I think that COB headlining was totally the right choice because they blew me away (:

I caught a bottle of water that Alexi threw into the crowd too and I still haven't opened it yet XD

So yeah (:

No comments:

Post a Comment